We are a plantation group listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad and we invite
suitable candidates to apply for the following position:
- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical / Chemical / Marine Engineering
- 2-3 years’ experience in the palm oil mill preferred for Assistant Engineer
- For Assistant Engineer, candidates with 2nd Grade Steam Engineer Certificate of competency is an added advantage
- Good communication skills and computer literate
- Interest to work in a mill environment
We offer an attractive remuneration package and benefits to the right candidates. Please submit a comprehensive resume stating expected salary together with a passport-sized photograph (n.r) not later than 27 February 2015.
Human Resource Department
United Malacca Berhad
P.O. Box 117, 75720 Melaka
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Or you may download the application form by clicking the button below: