We are a plantation group listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad and we invite
suitable candidates to apply for the following position:
Agronomist (to be based in Peninsular Estate)
- Manage the foliar, soil test sampling and formulate manuring recommendations
- Carry out agronomic, pets & disease service and land feasibility studies
- Recommend and select oil palm seeds for replanting
- Degree in Agriculture Science or a related agriculture discipline and with minimum 5 years relevant experience in Oil Palm Plantation
- Able to work independently and possess good leadership qualities
- Knowledge of GPS will be an added advantage
We offer an attractive remuneration package and benefits to the right candidates. Please submit a comprehensive resume stating expected salary together with a passport-sized photograph (n.r) not later than 12 October 2015.
Human Resource Department
United Malacca Berhad
P.O. Box 117, 75720 Melaka
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Or you may download the application form by clicking the button below: